[Insight-users] ResampleImageFilter - minor issue

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 12 11:52:50 EDT 2005

Hi Martin,

Thanks for pointing this out.

You are right,
an ImageIteratorWithIndex will be more efficient in this case.

We just made the changes in the CVS repository.

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/BasicFilters/itkResampleImageFilter.txx?root=Insight&sortby=date&r2=1.44&r1=1.43

with the corresponding credits

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/BasicFilters/itkResampleImageFilter.txx?rev=1.44&root=Insight&sortby=date&view=log

Updating your CVS checkout, will get you the new
version using the iterator that you suggested.

Please let us know if you find any other thing
that can be improved.