[Insight-users] error building itkSpatialObjectFactoryBase (dllimport static data member)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 12 12:00:34 EDT 2005

Hi Charl,

We have a Nightly build of ITK with Visual C++ NET 2003
on the machine

                   dash11.kitware

This machine is doing a full built of ITK with all the
wrappings for Tcl, Python and Java.

We dont see in this build the error that you  are reporting.
Note that the build in dash11 is a fully clean build from
scratch.

Have you tried building in a fully new binary directory ?