[Insight-users] ImageWriter does not write Orientation(Direction Cosines)

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Fri Jul 15 08:31:24 EDT 2005

We should look further into this. The direction cosines should be stored as columns in the direction matrix. I thought I had verified that when I first did the implementation. Only two image io's currently support directions (nrrd and gdcmdicom). I thought I had done this correctly for dicom. The nrrd stuff is new of course. I'll look further into this.

Bill