[Insight-users] FFT

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 15 09:48:49 EDT 2005

Hi Remi,

Sorry to bother you. I see your posted email to insight-users list about how to compute FFT and delete some frequencies.

This is exactly what I have to do now. I have to compute FFT of each lign of my 2D image and then, delete negative frequencies. But I don't know how to do it. Can you advice me? I'm really lost.

Thanks for help,

Isabelle

remi.charrier at cpe.fr
Wed Apr 13 17:39:34 EDT 2005

hi all, I try to use the itk FFT and its inverse to delete some frequencies in animagebut the itk filters seem to not work.  To know what is not working, I tried to apply the FFT to my image and justafter I apply the FFT inverse to the result. It should give me the same imagethan the initial one, but it does not.I am using#include "itkVnlFFTRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter.h"and#include "itkVnlFFTComplexConjugateToRealImageFilter.h" Does someone know why it is not working or what I should do to make it work?Thanksremi charrier