[Insight-users] FFT

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jul 15 15:53:45 EDT 2005

Hi Isabelle,

You can get the examples from the Web CVS portal.

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?cvsroot=Insight

Note that CVS access is a fundamental need for
participating of an Open Source community.

I would *strongly* encourage you to expose your institution
to the importance of CVS and how it enables you to take
advantage of the abundant free resources the Open Source
movement is making available.

If you oppose resistance from stubborn or retrograde
system administrators that are fearful of opening
CVS ports in a firewall, then please let us know,
we will be glad of helping you educate your system
administrator.

     Best regards,

       Luis