[Insight-users] ITK Conference October 13-15, 2005

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Mon Jul 18 06:35:45 EDT 2005

This is a pre-announcement up for an ITK Developer's Conference to be held
at the National Library of Medicine, NIH campus in the Washington DC area
on October 13-15, 2005. We have reserved the dates and are beginning to
create the program. If you have any suggestions feel free to send them to
me. The idea behind the conference is to bring together ITK developers and
users from around the world, to share experiences, and to recommend future
efforts for the software. Please mark your calendar.

Will