[Insight-users] Connected component statistics

Iván Macía imacia at vicomtech.es
Mon Jul 18 06:49:46 EDT 2005

Hi,

I implemented myself an Area / Perimeter / Compactness (C=P^2/A) calculator
that takes as input a binary mask. It was working in 2D images but maybe
should need some changes for 3D. Because it was for my own use I implemented
it as a calculator which I called LabelCompactnessCalculator (like
ImageMomentsCalculator or MinimumMaximumImageCalculator) instead of as a
part of LabelStatistics. If someone thinks it could be of interest for the
community I don't have any problem in sharing it.

Iván