[Insight-users] Can not find MFC42D.dll

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 07:26:31 EDT 2005

Yu Qi,

My project uses MFC statically linked, VTK is compiled with just the
MT switch (not using MFC) and it works fine. You must have a conflict
between these compilations between projects.

The other thing you can do is revert back to MFC dynamically linked
(which you said was originally working) and ship with it the mfc dll's
that it needs  (I think there are 3 you need). Just stick them in the
same folder as your exe. I've done this before as well with success,

Goodluck,
Mark