[Insight-users] Question about TriangleMeshToSimplexMeshFilter

Benoit devilleb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:54:24 EDT 2005

Hi all !

Looking into the code, I'm wondering about the Initialize() method.
There's a loop on each cell of the mesh.

My question is : what happens if there is other cells than just triangles ?
Shouldn't we add a test on the CellType ?

I guess the class name should be enough to suggest that in such a
mesh, one might only put triangle cells.
But what if someone wants to put some additional information or uses,
for instance, AutomaticTopologyMeshSource as an input ?

Ben