[Insight-users] [Insight users] itk::SimplexMeshToTriangleMeshFilter not exact ?

Benoit devilleb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:32:25 EDT 2005

Hi all !

With the following lines, I don't get back the initial mesh :

	typename ToSimplexFilterType::Pointer	simplexFilter	=
ToSimplexFilterType::New();
	typename ToTriangleFilterType::Pointer	triangleFilter	=
ToTriangleFilterType::New();

	// connect components
	simplexFilter->SetInput( pMesh );
	triangleFilter->SetInput( simplexFilter->GetOutput() );

The output of triangleFilter is inside the input mesh.
It acts as if the vertices of the resulting mesh where considered as
the centers of the simplex mesh's faces.
I think there should be a correction along the vertices normal.

Regards,
Ben