[Insight-users] Problems with rigid registration in 3D

Florence Dru fdru at imaging.robarts.ca
Tue Jul 19 17:13:36 EDT 2005

Hello,
I'm trying to simulate misrotations and mistranslations of a volume in
order to register it with its original version.
I'm using either the itk::Euler3DTransform or
itk::VersorRigid3DTransform and everything seems to work fine but only
if there is just a mistranslation.
Once I add the rotation it starts failing and the bigger the misrotation
(around 15 degrees at the most about the 3 axis) the worse it is.
I'm also wondering whether it could come from the resample filter I'm
using to misplace the volume.
Thank you beforehand for replying.

Florence