[Insight-users] questions about snap

diaoxianfen diaoxianfen at asisz.com
Wed Jul 20 03:07:32 EDT 2005

Hello every one,

   I am using the SNAP in InsightApplications-2.0.0. According the manual, I can using this software to finish some segmentation work.
I select a region of interest for automatic segmentation. When I don't resample the region I can get correct result. Then I click the button of "Finish" in the Step 3 of 3 segmentation then click the "Update mesh" button under the 3D window, the segmented result could be viewed.
   But when I resample the region of interest by checking "Resample region",at last ,when I click the "Finish" button and "Update mesh",there is no segmented result being displaying in the 3D window.

  When I select the region of interest and without adjusting the size, that is using the loaded image as region of interest, then resample the region of interest, I can get correct segmented result at last.

 I think there may be something need modifying in the function of "IRISApplication
::UpdateIRISWithSnapImageData(CommandType *progressCommand)".

If the physical size of source is same as that of  target, then correct segmented result you get.
Else you get nothing.
Would some one test this software? Hope you can tell me how to modify.

Regards,

Diao Xianfen