[Insight-users] building tcl/python wrappers

Subramanian, Kalpathi R krs at uncc.edu
Wed Jul 20 11:13:34 EDT 2005

I am having difficulties with building ITK with the wrappers.
As per the docs, I did cvs-download Cableswig and turned on the
two wrapper variables in Cmake. Is it supposed to build Cableswig
as it  builds the other utility libraries?

I get the following errors
during build process. At this stage, I dont see Cableswig built (from
what I can tell - where are the executables supposed to be? - the
Executables directory is empty, at the time the following errors
arise:

Building Custom command /tmp/InsightToolkit-2.0.1/Wrapping/CSwig/SwigRuntime/swigrun.xml...
/bin/sh: line 1: fxml-start=_cable_: command not found
Building Custom command /tmp/InsightToolkit-2.0.1/Wrapping/CSwig/SwigRuntime/swigrunTcl.cxx...
gmake[5]: o: Command not found
Building Custom command /tmp/InsightToolkit-2.0.1/Wrapping/CSwig/SwigRuntime/swigrunPython.cxx...
gmake[5]: o: Command not found
Building dependencies cmake.check_depends...
cmake.depends is up-to-date
Building Custom command /tmp/InsightToolkit-2.0.1/Wrapping/CSwig/SwigRuntime/swigrun.xml...
/bin/sh: line 1: fxml-start=_cable_: command not found
Building Custom command /tmp/InsightToolkit-2.0.1/Wrapping/CSwig/SwigRuntime/swigrunPython.cxx...
gmake[5]: o: Command not found
Building object file swigrunPython.o...
c++: /tmp/InsightToolkit-2.0.1/Wrapping/CSwig/SwigRuntime/swigrunPython.cxx: No such file or directory
c++: no input files
gmake[5]: *** [swigrunPython.o] Error 1
gmake[4]: *** [default_target] Error 2
gmake[3]: *** [default_target_SwigRuntime] Error 2
gmake[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
gmake[1]: *** [default_target_Wrapping_CSwig] Error 2
gmake: *** [default_target] Error 2
coiti207%

Thanks.

	-- krs