[Insight-users] 3D SignedDanielssonDistanceMap

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Jul 20 13:24:54 EDT 2005

There was a bug in the SignedDanielssonDisatnceMap, where it was
hardcoded for 2D and was fixed a while ago. Please update your cvs
repository
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/BasicFilters/itkSignedDanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter.txx?root=Insight&r1=text&tr1=1.6&r2=text&tr2=1.5&diff_format=h