[Insight-users] Image Pyramids with vector images

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 20 13:56:06 EDT 2005

Hello,

I've been vaguely stymied trying to get the image pyramids filters
working with a simple vector image (i.e. the result of a gradient
filter on a 2D image).

The compiler runs into errors with the pixel type not being a base
type. I'm sure I could get it working, but I was wondering if anyone
has already done so.

Or perhaps it's a silly idea to try to do a pyramid on a gradient
image, and better to make the pyramid of the original image, and then
re-calculate the gradient for each level independently?

Any suggestions would be welcome,

Zach Pincus

Program in Biomedical Informatics and Department of Biochemistry
Stanford University School of Medicine