[Insight-users] How to get the right information for a rigid transformation in 3D

Florence Dru fdru at imaging.robarts.ca
Thu Jul 21 11:19:51 EDT 2005

hello,
I'm running registration using the Euler3DTransform and I want to make
    sure that I'm analyzing the right figures :
        - if I want to get the real final offset I have to call the
    "GetOffset()" function don't I ? because if I only look at what I get
    calling the "GetParameters()" function the last three parameters don't
    really correspond to the final offset.
    Thank you beforehand for confirming or correcting.

Florence