[Insight-users] Wrapping compilation problem in Windows.

reny reny at ctm.ulpgc.es
Mon Jul 25 11:44:50 EDT 2005

Hi all:

I have compiled CVS version of ITK with Visual Studio 6.0. This built
was made without wrapping, but now I need Tcl Wraping. The problem is
that the following error message arises when I try to compile:

Building wrap_itkInPlaceImageFilter_BTcl.cxx from
wrap_itkInPlaceImageFilter_BTcl.cxx.rule
Error executing c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe.

I read the post in
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2005-June/013790.html
and that was the reason I tried CVS version. However, it didn´t help.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Rene.