[Insight-users] Post-doc

Einstein, Daniel R daniel.einstein at pnl.gov
Wed Jul 27 19:48:08 EDT 2005

Hello friends,

Come September, we will be hiring a post-doc to work at PNNL
(http://www.pnl.gov/) to develop and implement segmentation and
nonlinear warping algorithms to be applied to research imaging data of
the heart. Successful candidates will be fluent in C++ and have had
significant experience with ITK (Python is a plus). The overall goal of
the project is to develop computable highly detailed meshes of the
heart. Datasets will be multi-modal and multi-resolution. The hiree will
work closely with myself and with PNNL colleagues involved in the
development advanced mesh-generation and simulation codes.

If you are interested, send me an email with questions and a resume.

Regards,

Daniel R Einstein, PhD
Biological Monitoring and Modeling
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory