[Insight-users] CMakeLists writing

Gavin Baker gavinb+xtk at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Jul 28 07:17:06 EDT 2005

Suresh,

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 01:25:03PM +0530, Suresh G N wrote:

> Can any one tell me how to write CMakeLists files. I am using a crude way.

You need look no further than the official CMake webiste:

  http://www.cmake.org/

There you will find all the documentation you could want:

  http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Documentation.html

There's an online reference, FAQ, examples - there's even a book you can
order, and help support the wonderful authors!

And of course for ITK itself, there is a wealth of documentation:

  http://www.itk.org/HTML/Documentation.htm

Especially for those new to ITK, there is a Welcome Package:

  http://www.itk.org/HTML/Welcome.htm

It really is worth becoming familiar with the wealth of online resources
available to you.  The ITK Software Guide is invaluable, and should be the
first place to look when one has a question!

Enjoy -

  :: Gavin

--
Gavin Baker                                      Complex Systems Group
http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~gavinb             The University of Melbourne