[Insight-users] Re: Patented algorithms in ITK?

Tobias Heimann t.heimann at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Jul 29 09:49:10 EDT 2005

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your clear reply to this question! Maybe the plans of getting
rid of patented algorithms in ITK should be included in the Wiki as
well, since the current text seems a bit contradictory and confusing (at
least for me).
Anyway, in our case sharing an algorithm in ITK weights more than filing
a patent for it, so I would be happy to contribute my code. Could you
tell me which one of the developers I should contact for further
technical/design discussions?

Thanks and best regards,
Tobias

--
Dipl.-Inform. Med. Tobias Heimann
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum         (German Cancer Research Center)