[Insight-users] __FUNCTION__ error during ITK build on IRIX

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jul 29 13:33:20 EDT 2005

This is a bug with the SGI compiler.   They have a patch for it but the patch is installed
incorrectly on newly shipped SGI's.  You have to remove the patch and reinstall it to get things
to work.   Basically, it is a problem where va_list is both in and out of std:: and the
.h files are just broken.    I think the SGI patch number is 5329 (patchsg0005329  ).

-Bill