[Insight-users] Reading a series of images and then segmenting one image at a time

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Mar 2 20:37:09 EST 2005

Hi Ken,

It is likely that ITK is throwing an exception when you
call Update() in the reader.

Please add a try/catch block around the Update() call,
and print out the message from the exceptions. That
should help to identify the source of the error.

For examples on how to use try/catch blocks look at the
ITK Software Guide:

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf