[Insight-users] Registration based on MovingImageRegion

kavec at messi.uku.fi kavec at messi.uku.fi
Thu Mar 3 09:45:08 EST 2005

Hi,

I need to do registration based on a region defined in the moving image. I can
see how to set the registration using a fixed image region
(itk::ImageRegistration::SetFixedImageRegion), but not for moving image.

I was also wondering, if "region based" registration will be available for
metrics derived from itkHistogramImageToImageMetric. I am particularly
interested in using NormalizedMutualInformation.

Thanks for help.

Martin