[Insight-users] problem with analyze slice in watershedsegmentation !!!!

ilker hacıhaliloğlu hacihaliloglu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 00:08:12 EST 2005

hi all
I have converted a dicom series into analyze format . after that i extracted
a slice from the 3D analyze format. I wan to to segment a bone region from
thisslice i tried to do the watershed segmentaiton but i am getting an error
like this:

itk::ExceptionObject (0109EA84)
Location: "Unknown"
File: \Documents and Settings\ilkerh-temp\ILKER\itk_vtk_mitk\InsightToolkit-
2.0.1\Code\IO\itkAnalyzeImageIO.cxx
Line: 977

can someone help me what am i doingwrong