[Insight-users] Re: Insight-users Digest, Vol 18, Issue 10

秦安 qafly at fimmu.com
Thu Nov 3 07:44:58 EST 2005

ITK users:

       I'm a new user of ITK. After i compiled ITK on my computer(Windows XP, Visual Studio 2003),i try to compile the example project(Example/IO/ImageReadWrite.cxx), then error happen as following:
""itkgdcm.lib(gdcmUtil.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SnmpUtilOidNCmp at 12 referenced in function "int __cdecl gdcm::GetMacAddrSys(unsigned char *)" (?GetMacAddrSys at gdcm@@YAHPAE at Z)""

       can you tell me how to solve this problem?
                                                                qafly at fimmu.com