[Insight-users] slice based memory representation of itk volume

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Thu Nov 3 15:07:39 EST 2005

Feng,

ITK does not currently support slice based memory representations. It is
something that we have been considering.  We are trying to come up with
a design whereby the existing set of iterators would work.  If the
iterators can handle this representation (in particular the neighborhood
iterators), then I expect most filters will work without issue.

Jim