[Insight-users] CenteredAffineTransform (again)

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Mon Nov 7 15:27:13 EST 2005

You should be able to use the Affine Transform for all your needs. The
affine transform also supports a center of rotation (if you are using
ITK-2-2 or the CVS). This renders the CenteredAffineTransform useless,
which is why it is not mentioned in the guide.  To get/set the center
from the Affine transform use the Set/GetCenter(..) method.

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1AffineTransform-members.html