[Insight-users] Still problems with dicom writing

Markus Weigert m.weigert at fz-juelich.de
Tue Nov 8 04:37:19 EST 2005

Hello @all,

I'm still facing big trouble when I try to write a dicom serie
after resampling the original serie (resolution - factor 1/2 in x,y,z direction).
Although I follow the DICOM examples in the IO directory,
I don't get it working.

After resampling, I change the dicom tags on origin, rows, cols
and slice thickness, but without success.

When I read the written serie to a 3D - volume, it has always
wrong z-spacing (1.000) and the slice order is wrong.

Perhaps somebody can show me how I have to do it at some
small example.

Best regards,
Markus