[Insight-users] Visual Studio Express 2005 and ITK

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Nov 8 17:04:46 EST 2005

For some reason, Microsoft moved windows.h out of Visual Studio 8
directory into the
"Microsoft Platform SDK directory".

You need to download Platform SDK from the Microsoft website. They
"recommend" it when you install VS 2005.

After you install "Platform SDK", you need to add it to the include path.

So add the path below manually to the list of include paths for your
project
Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK\Include

or
just create a link in
Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studo 8\PlatformSDK
that links it to
Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK\

See: http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualc/usingpsdk/

HTH