[Insight-users] Flexible Vector Image class

Dr. Uwe Köhler U.Koehler at gmx.de
Wed Nov 9 10:09:28 EST 2005

HiYa,

while implementing a clustering algorithm for ITK (that we would like to
contribute), we hit a slight problem. Since we cluster images with different
contrasts (4 - 12) we have to recompile the code everytime we change the
number of contrasts. The length of vectors in a vector image has to be
templated at compile time. Did we miss anything here? Is there an elegant way
to define the number of vector dimensions in a vector image (dimension of the
vectors) at runtime? Could such a class be added to ITK?

Any help and suggestions are very welcome.

Cheers

Uwe

 |  Dr. Uwe Köhler              MR - Physics                       |
 |                              German Heart Institute Berlin      |
 |                              Augustenburger Platz 1             |
 |                              D - 13353 Berlin                   |
 |          ////                Germany                            |
 |         (@ @)                Phone: +49 172 98 11 598           |
 | <URL:http://www.ed.ac.uk/~ukoehler>   <mailto:UKoehler at dhzb.de> |