[Insight-users] insight-users

qi-wang02 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn qi-wang02 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Sun Nov 13 17:48:38 EST 2005

Dear everybody:
      I have began to use ITK recently.But I have some problems.I wonder how to
use ITK in my own workspace.Should I set up a new workspace ,and then include some
header files of ITK?It seems doesn't work.Or should I write a CMakeLists.txt for
each workspace? But how can I use ITK with the MFC? Should I change the settings
for the workspace? How to change? I am puzzled.
                                  Sincerely
                                   WangQi
                                  2005.11.14