[Insight-users] insight-users : How to use ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Nov 14 06:41:00 EST 2005

Hi WangQi,

Welcome to ITK !

Please follow the first tutorial in

    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

more precisely:

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-I.pdf
http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/index.htm

It will guide you to the process of installing ITK and
will show you how to setup your first project using ITK.

You will find similar information in the first chapter
of the ITK Software Guide:

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

You will find more details in the welcoming package:

     http://www.itk.org/HTML/Welcome.htm

Regards

   Luis