[Insight-users] how to get the output of each filter in a pipeline

Jesse C Cronce croncejc at mrctr.upmc.edu
Wed Nov 16 11:52:17 EST 2005

I think what you want to do is

    itk::ImageDuplicator< RSliceType >::Pointer duper =
        itk::ImageDuplicator< RSliceType >::New();
    duper->SetInputImage( img );
    duper->Update();
    ret_val = duper->GetOutput();
    ret_val->DisconnectPipeline();

where ret_val would be (in this case) an RSliceType::Pointer

It would probably be easiest for you to copy this code into a
(preferrably static) method to just clone off a new image each time you
need another one.

hth
JCC