[Insight-users] FFTW

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Thu Nov 17 11:42:08 EST 2005

Renaud,

I have a pre-itk project that has been retrofitted to use the FFTW
classes from ITK.  Here is some source code that is run on many
different unix platforms every night and build successfully:

http://www.psychiatry.uiowa.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/src/iplProg/gec/gecresearch/gecdeformation/gecitkfft.cc?rev=1.5&cvsroot=brains2&sortby=date&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

See
http://delta.psychiatry.uiowa.edu:8081/BRAINS/Dashboard/TestCatalog?trackid=142&submissionid=837&showall=0&sortBy=name&order=ascending&roottest=.Test.src.iplProg.gec.gectools
for proof that the tests are passing.

Here are the CMake options I use to build with FFTW (i.e. latest CVS
version as of October):

FFTW_INCLUDE_PATH:PATH=$(FFTW_INCLUDE_PATH)
FFTWD_LIB:FILEPATH=$(INSTALL_PREFIX)/lib/libfftw3.$(LIB_EXT)
FFTWF_LIB:FILEPATH=$(INSTALL_PREFIX)/lib/libfftw3f.$(LIB_EXT)
USE_FFTWF:BOOL=ON
USE_FFTWD:BOOL=OFF
USE_SCSL:BOOL=OFF

I hope this helps.