[Insight-users] FFTW

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Thu Nov 17 13:00:49 EST 2005

Renaud,

I do not have the packages installed on my systems.  They get installed
by hand on each of the platforms independently.  I do have to explicitly
specify the cmake variables by hand for each platform and build type.
You should not have to modify FindFFTW.cmake because these variables
should be exposed to the the cmake environment.

I know pretty sure that others have used fftw with later versions of
Microsoft Visual Studio (i.e. version 7) with success.

Hans