[Insight-users] Problem of ExtractImageFilter in ITK2.2.0

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Nov 21 08:55:20 EST 2005

Hi Yan,

The tests for the Extract filter are passing OK
in the Dashboard.

Could you please be more specific ?

What make you think that the problem is with the Extract filter,
and not with any of the other components in your program ?

Posting a minimal code snippet illustrating your problem
will be most useful.