[Insight-users] FFTW librairies not built with ITK

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 23 11:22:56 EST 2005

Hi,

  - You are right Julien:
  #define USE_FFTWD 1
  #include "itkFFTWRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter.h" removes the error that FFTWRealToConjugateComplexImageFilter is not a member of ITK.

  However, it is still not simple for me. Now, I have this kind of linking errors:

  "error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu _fftw_destroy_plan référencé for
    fftw_destroy_plan
  fftwf_destroy_plan
  fftw_execute
  fftw_plan_dft_r2c
  fftw_plan_dft_r2c_1d
  fftw_plan_dft_r2c_2d
  fftw_plan_dft_r2c_3d"

  I believe that, maybe, ITK fftw librairies have not been built. Are there some ITK fftw librairies to build? Or do I have just to mention where are fftw.h and fftwd.lib as configuring ITK with CMake? As looking at FindFFTW.cmake, I find words about "libfftw.a-->double, libfftwf.a-->float": are there the names of ITK librairies for FFTW? If so, I made a search for these files in my ITK bin directory, and I didn't find them.....

  Isabelle

Julien Jomier <jjomier at cs.unc.edu> a écrit :
  Isabelle,

you need to add:

#define USE_FFTWD 1

before including itkFFTWRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter.h in your code

Hope that helps,

Julien