[Insight-users] geodesic active contour run time error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 27 08:04:32 EST 2005

Hi Ilker,

Of course something is worng.  :-)

but since you didn't posted your code,
there is no way we can know what is wrong.

Please post the code that you are trying to use.

You should also try adding a try/catch block
around the invocation for Update() in the
GeodesicActiveContour filter.

If you catch an exception, you should print out
its message. This usually gives you an indication
of the source of the error.

Please read the ITK Software Guide for examples
on how to use try/catch blocks and Exceptions.