[Insight-users] itkFEMRegistrationFilter

Gheorghe Postelnicu gheorghe.postelnicu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 09:27:07 EST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to use the itkFEMRegistrationFilter. However, I prefer
generating my own mesh and I just looked in the code and it seems to me that
feeding at run-time a mesh to this filter is not possible.

Indeed, as I see it, in the RunRegistration function, CreateMesh is
automatically called and the only 2 options available are to load a mesh
from the configuration file or to automatically generate a mesh.

So, in order to create my own mesh, I have to write a completely different
filter?

Thanks,
--
Gheorghe Postelnicu, PhD