[Insight-users] Monitoring in Multi-resolution registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Nov 28 13:32:14 EST 2005

Hi Yan,

Simply connect a Command Observer to the Optimizer.

Then set it up to return values at every IterationEvent.

The MultiResolution registration class only returns events
at every change of pyramid level, while the optimizer
invoke IterationEvents during the registration process.

You will find multiple examples on how to use the Observers
for monitoring the registration classes, in the ITK Software
Guide:

       http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

in the "Image Registration" chapter.