[Insight-users] Windows -> Linux : Expected ; before

Vincent Daanen vincent.daanen at imag.fr
Wed Nov 30 05:38:49 EST 2005

Hi itk users,

I want to run a itk-pipeline initially written and tested on Win32
platform on a Linux platform.

The following code (really standard itk code) compiles ok on win32 (msv
c++ 6) but fails on linux platform (g++ 3.4.1).

    typedef itk::ImportImageFilter< PixelType,
itkUsage_InternalDimension > ImportFilterType;
    ImportFilterType::Pointer importFilter = ImportFilterType::New();

g++ says : "expected ;before importFilter" !!!

this code is part of a static method which convert a buffer (PixelType
*, int *volumeSize, double *voxelSize) in a itkImage<float,3>
The only reason to fail on linux I see is that this code "uses" a
feature of msvc compiler but  I don't know which one !!

Can anybody helps me ??

 Vince

--
Vincent Daanen, PhD
Research Engineer, Post-Doctoral Position
Vincent.Daanen at imag.fr

"Les problèmes ne peuvent être résolus par
ceux dont l'horizon se limite aux réalités
quotidiennes, mais par ceux qui rêvent de
choses qui n'ont jamais existées et qui se
disent : Pourquoi Pas ?"

J-F Kennedy, 1963.