[Insight-users] Help!! Build static ITK with /MT

Scott Chang schang at fujifilmsoft.com
Tue Oct 4 20:42:19 EDT 2005

Hi!

Have anyone ever tried to compile ITK to static libraries with /MT
(Multi-Threaded) and used them instead of using default /MD
(Multi-Threaded DLL)?

I am using ITK 2.0, and trying to make it work with Visual Studio .NET
2003.

The compiler re-generates custom rules, and overwrites other project
settings to /MD when I built with the "ALL-BUILD" project. It still
happens even I re-configure cmake that generates the solution. (I
modified all the CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS and CMAKE_C_FLAGS from /MD to /MT.)

I also tried to manually select and built them with /MT. However,
libraries created that way generated considerable leaks at run-time.

Is "/MD" a requirement when using ITK? If not, how can I build a static
/MT ITK libraries?

Thanks!!

Scott