[Insight-users] Definition of Image Origin

Didier Rajon didier at ufl.edu
Sun Oct 9 17:11:18 EDT 2005

Hello,
I'm confused about the definition of the Image Origin.
According to the definition that I found in the documentation, "the
image origin is associated with the coordinates of the first pixel of
the image".
If my image has a LargestPossibleRegion().GetIndex() equal to (10,10),
is my image origin the coordinates of the pixel indexed by (10,10) (my
first pixel in this case) or the coordinates of the pixel indexed by
(0,0) (which is out of my dataset in this case)?
Thanks for any answer,

Didier.

--
Didier Rajon