[Insight-users] About BSplineInterpolateImageFunction

庄吓海 arhye at 163.com
Tue Oct 11 22:07:50 EDT 2005

  BSplineInterpolateImageFunction only offer ::EvaluateDerivateAtContinuousIndex()
However I need a function doing as EvaluateTwoOrderDerivateAtContinuousIndex, that is
the two order derivate of image(using BSpline interpolate). I cann't find one, and
the ::EvaluateDerivateAtContinuousIndex() is implemented in a way that could not read
easily even we are familiar with the principle of bspline interpolate. Therefore, it
is diffult to add a function :EvaluateTwoOrderDerivateAtContinuousIndex into
class BSplineInterpolateImageFunction  by myself, is there anyone could give me some
tips about this, or is there any document about the detail of BSplineInterpolateImageFunction
that I could read it and add a function by myself.
  Thanks!
  Could the author of BSplineInterpolateImageFunction reply me and contact me ,thanks!