[Insight-users] Bug in FLTKImageViewer (GLTwoImageSliceView)

Markus Weigert m.weigert at fz-juelich.de
Wed Oct 12 09:18:11 EDT 2005

Hi Julien,

I downloaded the ItkApplications from the CVS repository today
and compiled it.
It seems to me that the error is still present when I run my application.
Perhaps I missed something.
I just took the new FltkImageViewer stuff (GLTwoImageSliceView etc.)
from the Auxiliary/FLTKImageViewer directory.

Regards,
Markus