[Insight-users] Job at Pfizer

Chiao, Ping-Chun Ping-Chun.Chiao at pfizer.com
Tue Oct 18 12:26:07 EDT 2005

Hi All,

The BioImaing CoE at Pfizer has a job opening for an image analysis expert
(see the attachment for details).  If you are interested in this job please
email your CV to me and please also submit your CV through our on-line
system with Job Req #046180.  Thanks.

http://www.pfizer.com/pfizer/are/careers/fr_find.jsp
.

Ping Chiao, Ph. D
Pfizer Global Research and Development
BioImaging Center
2800 Plymouth RD, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Phone: 734-622-7321, Fax: 734-622-4398
mailto:ping-chun.chiao at pfizer.com
 <<Image Analysis Job.pdf>>
LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged.  It is intended for the addressee(s) only.  Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful.  If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.