SV: [Insight-users] Which types of meshes canDeformableModelSimplexMesh load?

Leila baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Wed Oct 19 17:43:27 EDT 2005

Hi Marcus,

ftp://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/Data/Synthetic/

there is a binary image

sphere.mhd
and
sphere.raw.gz (which you must unzip),

you should be able to load this image both
as original image and "load mesh"

if you have no difficulty with the above, there is something wrong with
your data,

otherwise you need to trouble shoot what goes wrong with your built

HTH

Leila

Leila baghdadi <baghdadi at sickkids.ca>