[Insight-users] itk & windows form application

alireza akhundi asl a_akhundi at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 15:56:53 EDT 2005

hi
i sent an email with this topic 2 weeks ago but my problem isnt solved yet. i add paths for lib and header files that are built with cmake to my solution but i cant use itkimagefilereader.h. i didnt have any problem with mfc or cosole application. i can use itk with them without cmake but when i want to use windows form i have many problems.
i just want to use itk in a windows form application.
please help me
alireza

http://mail.yahoo.com