[Insight-users] Re: Error in Building ImageViewer and DicomImageViewer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Oct 21 16:52:22 EDT 2005

Hi Xiang,

A common mistake is for users to use CMake just
in the subdirectories of InsightApplications,
and not at the top level. The consequence is that
you don't get the general settings for finding
ITK, VTK, FLTK, .. etc.

Please configure the full directory of InsightApplications.
Once you configure it, you can build only one of the
subdirectories.

Note that ImageViewer depends on the directory

  InsightApplications/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer