[Insight-users] CenteredAffineTransform

Ashish Poddar ahpoddar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 21:16:57 EDT 2005

use transform->SetIdentity() to reset the matrix to get the original image.

you might want to preserve the transform parameters before doing this so
that u can again set the parameters back to those parameters.

HTH,
regards,
Ashish.

On 10/23/05, yaolu at engineering.uiowa.edu <yaolu at engineering.uiowa.edu>
wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a volume of Images with rotation of an angle. I want to display the
> volume without the rotation, so I used CenteredAffineTransform(inverse
> matrix)to
> rotated back :
> typedef itk::CenteredAffineTransform< double,3 > TransformType;
>
> TransformType::Pointer transform = TransformType::New();
> transform->SetMatrix(RotationMatrix);
>
> TransformType::Pointer invtransform = TransformType::New();
> TransformType::InputPointType RotationCenter;
> RotationCenter[0] = 0;
> RotationCenter[1] = 0;
> RotationCenter[2] = 0;
>
> invtransform->SetCenter(RotationCenter);
> transform->GetInverse(invtransform);
>
> resamplefilter->SetTransform( invtransform );
>
> But why the result is still rotated with an angle? Could you please give
> me some
> hint? Thank you for your reply.
>
> Jenny

Ashish Poddar
Its high time we standardize everything!
Y:ashish_poddar | MSN:ashish_poddar at yahoo.com |
gTalk:ahpoddar+talk at gmail.com